To qualify for Crew Membership, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be proposed by the owner of the boat on which you wish to crew.
- The owner of the boat must be a member of the Royal Torbay Yacht Club.
As a Crew Member you are entitled to:
- Make full use of all the facilities the club offers on days when you have participated in Club or Club organised racing.
- Attend winter social events.
- Attend the annual prize giving.
As a Crew Member you are not entitled to:
- Become an officer of the Club.
- Vote on any matters on which a full member of the Club would be entitled to vote.
- Fly the Club Burgee.
- Wear the Club tie.
- Represent yourself as being a full member of the Club.
- Share in any assets of the Club upon dissolution.
- Hold any other membership of the Club.
The above should not be considered to be a statement of Club Rules, which will prevail in all circumstances.