Associate Membership Eligibility
- You must be the parent or guardian of an active Junior member.
- You must be a current member of another yacht, sailing or watersports club.
- You must not have been a member of Royal Torbay Yacht Club at any point in the past five years.
As an Associate Member you are entitled to:
- Make use of the facilities of the Club.
- Enjoy the benefits of a member’s bar discount card.
- Admit guests to the Club, subject to Club rules on guest admission.
As an Associate Member you are not entitled to:
- Become an officer of the Club.
- Vote on any matters on which a full member of the Club would be entitled to vote.
- Fly the Club Burgee.
- Wear the Club tie.
- Represent yourself as being a full member of the Club.
- Share in any assets of the Club upon dissolution.
- Hold any other membership of the Club.
The above should not be considered to be a statement of Club Rules, which will prevail in all circumstances.