- This event has passed.
RNLI Fish Supper
October 23, 2020 @ 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Join us for a troutstanding fish supper in support of the RNLI, with 10% of your food bill donated to save lives at sea.
To ensure a safe evening for all, the following measures are currently in place at Royal Torbay Yacht Club:
- Mask wearing is compulsory at all times in the Club, apart from when sitting and eating and drinking.
- Food and drink service areas are working at reduced capacity to allow for distancing between tables.
- All government "COVID-Secure" guidelines and regulations are being followed with great care and attention.
- Hand sanitizer available throughout the building.
- All food and drink is table service only (as required by law)
Bookings are required for this dinner - this allows us to manage capacity and stagger arrival times.
Please ensure you select the 23rd of October when booking below.
If you are not a member and are coming as a guest of the RNLI, please use membership number 9999 on your booking.
Menu Starters Mackerel Pate, Toasted Sourdough Prawn Cocktail with Crevette Gin and Beetroot Cured Salmon, Horseradish Creme Fraiche, Roasted Hazelnuts Grilled Goats Cheese, Beetroot Salad and Onion Chutney Main Course Pan-Fried Hake served on a bed of Lentils, Cream, Bacon and Leeks, Pea Shoots Poached Salmon, Chive Hollandaise, Minted News, Buttered Sugar Snaps Roasted Brixham Sand Sole, Parsley Butter, Minted News and Buttered Sugar Snaps Ballentine of Chicken, Sausage Meat, Chestnuts and Apricot Stuffing, Cheddar Cheese Mash, Market Vegetables and Marsala Jus Moroccan Nut Roast, Toasted Almonds, Dressed Mixed Leaves Desserts Please see board for the current selection of Desserts available on the Day 3 Courses for £25 Price includes - 10% Donation to RNLI
- October 23, 2020
5:30 pm - 10:00 pm
- Event Category: