Members are no longer required to book, however if you wish to guarantee a table in either the Garden or Corinthian Room then you can start your booking here:
Members should arrive and leave via the Garden gate (using your membership card). The Main Entrance is currently closed. From Wednesday 22nd July the Members’ Bar is re-opening and from Friday 24th July the Club Restaurant is re-opening with a Bistro menu on Friday evenings and all-day Saturday and Sunday.
When you arrive we will have the following measures in place:
- Indoor bar areas (Members’ Bar & Corinthian Room) are seated only in accordance with Government guidelines.
- Tables in the Corinthian Room are extra widely spaced for members who may wish to sit inside with that little extra distance for comfort.
- The number of available tables in the Restaurant is reduced with appropriate distancing.
- Hand sanitiser is freely available throughout the building and garden.
- Enhanced cleaning in both members’ and staff areas.
- Additional hygiene measures behind the bar and in food preparation.
- Measures to ensure members can adequately socially distance whilst in the building
Please note: we are currently not accepting cash payments and are encouraging contactless wherever possible.
We do ask members to be familiar with Government guidance on social distancing when planning their visit to the Club. If you wish to sit inside you should consider that current government guidelines limit groups to two households while indoors.
Click above to start your booking, if you would prefer to book over the phone please call the Club Office on 01803 292006 (9 am – 12 pm) weekdays.