Due to current coronavirus laws, bookings are limited to a maximum of six people. For more details please refer to the Government website. We only accept bookings from Club members. If you wish to discuss membership please feel free to contact us. We are currently required to operate as table service only. Members must wear a face covering when on club premesis (indoors or out) unless seated and eating or drinking.
When you arrive we will have the following measures in place:
- Indoor bar areas (Members’ Bar & Corinthian Room) are seated only in accordance with Government guidelines.
- Tables in the Corinthian Room are extra widely spaced for members who may wish to sit inside with that little extra distance for comfort.
- The number of available tables in the Restaurant is reduced with appropriate distancing.
- Hand sanitiser is freely available throughout the building and garden.
- Enhanced cleaning in both members’ and staff areas.
- Additional hygiene measures behind the bar and in food preparation.
- Measures to ensure members can adequately socially distance whilst in the building
We are currently not accepting cash payments and are encouraging contactless wherever possible.
We do ask members to be familiar with Government guidance on social distancing when planning their visit to the Club. If you wish to sit inside you should consider that current government guidelines limit groups to two households while indoors.
Click above to start your booking, if you would prefer to book over the phone please call the Club Office on 01803 292006 (9 am – 12 pm) weekdays.