Find out about the 100 Club.
If you have an interest in sailing, powerboating, cruising, rowing or, in fact, any watersport then the Royal Torbay Yacht Club is a club that can help you develop that interest. Should your interest only extend to spectating, or helping to manage club activities, then it is still an excellent club to become a part of. If you just want to enjoy the ambiance of the Club, meet with people and make friends, this club is a focus. We are also very much about enjoyment and fun and while we get competitive about our racing we make sure we have fun and enjoy our ‘Apres’ boating time.
For families with younger children the Club has a strong junior section, offering training courses, coaching, fun sailing and competitive racing. Parents are encouraged get involved and join the club, making new friends and contributing greatly to the success of our Junior Sailing.
Members benefits include:,
• Superb facilities – bar, terraced garden, changing rooms and showers.
• Air conditioned members bar with discounted on bar price
• Range of club activities, including sailing, racing, training and lively social programme
• Help in training for on-water activities including race officials, safety boat drivers etc
• Club Restaurant and use of club facilities for personal events
• A thriving Junior and Youth section that always seems to want to be on the water
• Racing every Wednesday evening in summer, Saturday afternoon and Sunday mornings.
• Discounted RYA training courses (Powerboat, First Aid, VHF, Navigation etc)
• Power Boating, Cruising, Ladies Sailing
• Club members may apply to fly the Blue Ensign.
At present there is no joining fee and we have a range of membership categories to suit all needs.
If you are interested in joining the club please feel to contact us with any questions you may have.